What you will need:
- Halloween character printout (https://mochimusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/witchesdance.pdf)
- coloured pencils
- paper straw
- sticky tape
- Choose a picture to colour in, or draw your own picture in the blank circle provided.
- Cut around the outside of the circle.
- Stick the picture onto the cardboard using glue.
- Cut out the picture carefully along the black circle.
- Cut two short pieces from your straw (about 2cm each).
- Stick them onto the back of the picture in the shape of the character “ハ”.
- Measure out a length of string by wrapping it seven times around your hand, then cut with scissors.
- Thread one end of the string through the top of one straw and tie two knots at the end.
- Thread the other end of the string through the top of the other straw and tie two knots at the end.